The Moody City Council will meet in its regular monthly session Tuesday January 8, 2018 in the Council Room at Moody City Hall. Call to Order is @ 6:00PM.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR SESSION
AGENDA – JANUARY 8, 2019 @ 6:00PM
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. DETERMINE A QUORUM IS PRESENT, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, PLEDGE TO THE TEXAS FLAG; PRAYER OVER THE PROCEEDINGS
3. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION: PUBLIC COMMENTS
4. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Review and approval of Minutes from DECEMBER 11, 2018 Regular Session of the City Council.
5. ITEMS FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION AND DISCUSSION- WORK SESSION (Information gathering, Discussions, Reports, Updates, Suggestions regarding future sessions); [no action will be taken by the Council on items presented in this part of the session.]:
a. Report of Public Works Director – Keith Fisher
b. Report of Police Chief – Roger Kennedy
c. Report of City Administrator – William A. Sterling and other Staff
1. Current Financial Condition – Budget Review
2. Administrator’s Report
3. Substandard Structures – Options and Process
4. Streets and Utility Projects
d. Other Staff Reports – City Attorney D. Lessman
e. Council Remarks or Inquiries
6. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION AND POTENTIAL ACTION: Resolution authorizing the submission of a Community Development Block Grant Application for Water System Improvements.
7. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution Directing City Staff to initiate action toward specific annexation goals for the City of Moody.
8. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution establishing a Policy on Filling City Council Vacancies.
9. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution Approving and Establishing a Master Park Development Plan for the City of Moody.
10. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION, AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution Establishing Standing Rules for The City Council regarding the conduct of Council business.
11. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution Establishing Calendar Year 2019 City Holidays.