CITY COUNCIL REGULAR SESSION
AGENDA – MARCH 12, 2019 @ 6:00PM
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. DETERMINE A QUORUM IS PRESENT, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, PLEDGE TO THE TEXAS FLAG; PRAYER OVER THE PROCEEDINGS
3. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION: PUBLIC COMMENTS
4. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Review and approval of Minutes from FEBRUARY 12, 2019 Regular Session of the City Council.
5. ITEMS FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION AND DISCUSSION- WORK SESSION (Information gathering, Discussions, Reports, Updates, Suggestions regarding future sessions); [no action will be taken by the Council on items presented in this part of the session.]:
a. Report of Public Works Director – Keith Fisher
b. Report of Police Chief – Roger Kennedy
c. Report of City Administrator – William A. Sterling
1. Current Financial Condition
2. Administrator’s Report
3. Review of Work Session of 2-28-2018
d. Other Staff Reports
e. Council Remarks or Inquiries
6. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION AND POTENTIAL ACTION: Resolution to approve an INTERLOCAL COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT between the CITY OF MOODY and MCLENNAN COUNTY for the County to provide street repair and surfacing.
7. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution authorizing the City Administrator and City Attorney to negotiate for the purchase of property for use as a parking area associated with Mattie Neely (Baseball) Park.
8. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION AND DISCUSSION: Resolution authorizing and approving of an INTERLOCAL AGREEMENT FOR FIRE DEPARTMENT AND EMERGENCY MEDICAL DISPATCH SERVICES between the CITY OF MOODY and the CITY OF MCGREGOR.
9. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution to amend the FY2019 General Fund Budget Line Item 60160 Police Equipment and Repairs.
10. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: Resolution naming the City of Moody’s Primary and Alternate Representatives on the Bluebonnet Water Supply Board.
11. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, AND DISCUSSION; = COUNCIL MAY MOVE INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION: pursuant to Title 5, Chapter 551, of the Texas Government Code the City Council may meet in executive session to discuss personnel matters, legal consultation with Attorneys and contract issues.
a. Litigation update
12. ITEM FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION, DISCUSSION, AND POTENTIAL ACTION; Setting of additional dates for Round Table discussions, Planning Work Sessions, or Called Sessions of the Council. Currently March 21st is currently set as a Planning and Discussion Work Session. .