NOTICE is Hereby given of A REGULAR MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL of MOODY, TEXAS to be held Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. for the purpose of considering the below listed agenda items.
The City Council of Moody, Texas, will meet in a Regular session November 9, 2021. This meeting was duly announced in accordance with Title 5, Chapter 551, of the Texas Government Code. This meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. @ First United Methodist Church of Moody, Texas Highway 107 and Church Street. Due to Covid 19 precautions and restrictions this meetings will be held in open forum. Social distancing will be required from all in attendance. All persons must wear face mask, have their temperature checked and pass a simple health screening. The following agenda items will be discussed.
NOTICE IS HEARBY GIVEN THAT THE CITY COUNCIL OF MOODY, TEXAS WILL MEET IN A REGULAR SESSION AT THE ABOVE REFERENCED DATE, TIME, AND PLACE AND THE FOLLOWING AGENDA ITEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND UPON WHICH ACTION MAY BE TAKEN. THE CITY COUNCIL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ENTER CLOSED SESSION IN ACCORDANCE WITH CHAPTER 551 OF THE TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE REGARDING ANY ITEM ON THE AGENDA.
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA for November 9, 2021
- CALL TO ORDER, ESTABLISH A QUORUM IS PRESENT.
- PLEDGES: OF ALLEGIANCE, TO THE TEXAS FLAG, BLESSING UPON THE GATHERING
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS.
- Review and approve City Council minutes from Regular meeting 10/12/2021.
- Discuss and possible action on Rezoning the property on Cora Lee from R single family to R multi-family.
- Discuss and possible action on having an animal control officer.
- Discuss and possible action on possible parking ordinance on Avenue B.
- Discuss and possible action on setting dates for public hearings for annexation of properties, Mclennan County id #153525, 405902, and 152769.
- Staff Reports/Utility Director/Police Chief, and Administrator.
- Conferral with City Attorney- Update on litigation, open records, city policies and annexation.
- Executive Session if needed.
Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government code (handgun Licensing law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun.”
Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government code (handgun Licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.”
En virtud de la Seccion 30,07, Codigo Penal (intrusion de titular de la licencia con una connotada lleva pistola), el titular de la licencia en el subcapitulo H, capitulo 411, codigo de gobierno ley de licencias (pistola), no puede entrar en esta propiedad con una pistola que abiertamente.”
I, THE UNDERSIGNED AUTHORITY, DO HEARBY CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE MOODY CITY COUNCIL WAS POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT BY POSTING A PUBLIC NOTICE ON THE PUBLIC NOTICE BOARD LOCATED AT THE MOODY CITY HALL AT 6 P.M. ON NOVEMBER 9, 2021.
SIGNATURE OF OFFICIAL:
Keith Fisher City Administrator
PRINTED NAME AND TITLE: