The City Council of Moody, Texas will meet in a regular session March 16, 2021. This meeting was duly announced in accordance with Title 5, Chapter 551, of the Texas Government Code. This meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. @ First United Methodist Church of Moody, Texas, Hwy 107. Due to COVID 19 precautions and restrictions this meeting will be held in open forum. Social distancing will be required from all in attendance. All persons must wear face mask, have their temperature checked and pass a simple health screening. The following agenda items will be discussed.
NOTICE IS HEARBY GIVEN THAT THE CITY COUNCIL OF MOODY, TEXAS WILL MEET IN A REGULAR SESSION AT THE ABOVE REFERENCED DDATE, TIME, AND PLACE AND THE FOLLOWING AGENDA ITEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND UPON WHICH ACTION MAY BE TAKEN. THE CITY COUNCIL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ENTER CLOSED SESSION IN ACCORDANCE WITH CHAPTER 551 OF THE TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE REGARDING ANY ITEM ON THE AGENDA.
- CALL TO ORDER, ESTABLISH A QUORUM IS PRESENT.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE & PRAYER.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
- Review and approve City Council minutes from Regular meeting 02/23/2021.
- Consideration and possible action on providing water to the Bostick property at the north end of Avenue A.
- Consideration and possible action on the resale of 603 6th Street.
- Presentation of the Audit by Brockway, Gersbach, Franklin, & Niemeir, P.C..
- Staff Reports/Utility Director, Police Cheif, and Administrator.
- Executive Session
- Reconvene in open session: A report regarding the Executive Sessions may be publicly given and any decision regarding said Executive Session must be in Open Regular Session.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06 PENAL CODE (TRESSPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH CONCEALED HANDGUN) A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER LH CHAPTER 411 GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW) MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN. PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.07 PENAL CODE, (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH AN OPENLY CARRIED HANDGUN) A PERSON LICENSED UNDER THE SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411 GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING BY LAW) MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A HANDGUN THAT IS CARRIED OPENLY.
END VIRTUE DE LA SECTION 30.06 CODING PENAL (INTRUSION DE MATRICULATE TITLAR CON ULNA PISTOL OCUULT) EL TITULAR DE LA LICENSEE END EL SUBSCAPULAR H. CAPITOL 411, CODING D ETOBLANO LEY DE LICENSEES PISTOL, NO PUREED ENTRAP END ESTE ESTABLISHMENT CON ULNA PISTOL OCCULT.
I, THE UNDERSIGNED AUTHORITY, DO HEARBY CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE MOODY CITY COUNCIL WAS POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT BY POSTING A NOTICE ON THE PUBLIC NOTICE BOARD LOCATED AT THE MOODY CITY HALL AT 5P.M. ON MARCH 12, 2021.
Jerry Keith Fisher
Jerry Keith Fisher, City Administrator
PRINTED NAME AND TITLE