PUBLIC NOTICE OF THE CITY OF MOODY CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY JANUARY 12, 2021 AT 6pm LOCATION Bammie Moore Hall at 508 AVE E. Moody, Texas.
Due to COVID-19 precautions and restrictions this meeting will be held in open forum. Social Distancing will be required from all in attendance. All persons must wear face mask, have their temperature checked and pass a simple health screening.
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of Moody, Texas will meet in regular session at the above referenced date, time, and place and the following agenda items will be considered and upon which action may be taken. The City Council reserves the right to enter closed session in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code regarding any item on the agenda.
- Call to order, establish a quorum is present.
- Pledge of Allegiance & Prayer
- Public Comments on Agenda Items:
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items:
- Review and approve City Council Minutes from Regular meeting 12//8/2020.
- Review and approve City Employee paid holiday calender days for the year 2021.
- Discuss Moody Youth Sports Ass. Plans and request for baseball, softball, to be played in Moody, Tx. Speaker will be David Earls.
- Discuss the Development of the property on joy lynn. Interlocal agreement with Mclennan County Agreement with Elm Creek.
- Discuss and possible action on the sale of property at 603 6th street.
- Removal of former City Administrator from Moody EDC Board of Directors
- Appointment of new member to the Moody EDC Board of Directors
- Discuss and possible action in the bidding and sale of property at 405 2nd street.
- Discuss and possible action on the bidding and of the motor grader.
- Discuss and possible action on a new peersonnel policy.
- Discuss and possible action on A Covid 19 policy. (subject to State and Federal Laws changing at any time)
- Formal paperwork for emploment termination of previous City Manager..
- Discuss the Haigood property on Teague Dr.
- Department Head Reports/ Interim Utility Director, Chief of Police, Interim City Manager.
- Executive session: Discuss City Manager Position. Time started: time ended: open session to motion and vote on any decisions that need to be done in open session.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH CONCEALED HANDGUN) A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411 GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW) MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN. PURSUANT TO SECTION 3 0.07, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH AN OPENLY CARRIED HANDGUN) A PERSON LICENSED UNDER THE SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411 GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW) MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A HANDGUN THAT IS CARRIED OPENLY .’
END VIRTUE DE LA SECTION 30,06 CODING PENAL (INTRUSION DE MATRICULATE TITLAR CON ULNA PISTOL OCCULT) EL TITULAR DE LA LICENSEE END EL SUBSCAPULAR H, CAPITOL 411, CODING D ETOBIANO LEY DE LICENSEES PISTOL, NO PUREED ENTRAP END ESTE ESTABLISHMENT CON ULNA PISTOL OCCULT.
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Moody City Council was posted in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act by posting a notice on the public notice board located at the Moody City Hall at __5pm_ on __January 8, 2021.
Signature of Official JANA KENNEDY
JANA KENNEDY COURT CLERK / COUNCIL SECRETARY
Printed Name & Title