CITY OF MOODY
PO BOX 68 MOODY TX 76557 254-853-2314
PUBLIC NOTICE: CITY COUNCIL MEETING DECEMBER 8, 2020
Notice is Hereby given of A REGULAR MEETING of the CITY COUNCIL of MOODY, TEXAS to be held: at The First United Methodist Church Activity Building Center with social distancing and mask requirements: COVID 19 REQUIREMENTS will be followed
Tuesday December 8, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. for the purpose of considering the bélow listed agenda items. All agenda items are subject to action. The Public is invited to be in attendance and participate in accordance with the Standing Rules of the Council. Public Comments are welcome. Persons desiring to make a public comment are required to sign up prior to the meeting and to identify the agenda item or concern they wish to speak to. Individuals will be given two minutes in which to make their comments. This requirement is to help ensure orderly and timely progress of the Council Session. Rude or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. All persons need to be advised that only the members of the Council Bar may readily address the Mayor to speak. However, the Mayor may ask for comments from the audience or an individual(s) on agenda items. The City Council reserves the right to meet in closed/executive session on any agenda item should the need arise pursuant to authorization by Title 5, Chapter 551, of the Texas Government Code.
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA for December 8, 2020
- CALL TO ORDER, ESTABLISH A QUORUM PRESENT.
- PLEDGES: OF ALLEGIANCE, TO THE TEXAS FLAG, BLESSING UPON THE GATHERING
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS.
- Review and approve City Council Minutes from Regular Meeting on November 10, 2020.
- Review and discuss the sale process of a vacant lot at 405 2nd st that the City of Moody owns.(put on website for sale public notice)
- Zenith, Trust LLC(Andreas Anusavice– speaking) requesting to change zoning of 222 8th st to Accompany a Assisted Living/Senoir Living/Nursing Home.
- Jon Dickens would like to discuss the 10 acre development on Joy Lynn Road.
- Sale of Motor Grader (put on Website for bids and length of time to do take bids)
- Sale of Property at 603 6th Street (County and School has signed off to sale for 1,000.00)
- Discuss Wall Ridge property issues with Mr. Rusty Simmons
- Discuss approving Brockway Gersbach Franklin & Niemeir PC to do City Annual Audit.
- Department Head Monthly Reports—Interim Public Works Director, Interim City Manager, & Chief of Police.
SIGNATURE OF OFFICIAL: JANA KENNEDY
PRINTED NAME AND TITLE: JANA KENNEDY/COURT CLERK/COUNCIL SECRETARY
Pursuant to Section 30.06, penal code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government code (handgun Licensing law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun.”
Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), ), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government code (handgun Licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.”
En virtud de la Secci6n 30,06 , c6digo Penal (intrusiån de matrfculå titular con una pistola oculta), el titulpr de la licencia en el subcapftulo H, capf!ulo 411, c6digo de gobierno ley de licencias (pistola), no puede entrar en este establecimiento con una pistola oculta”.
En virtud de la Secci6h 30,07 , Cédigo Penal (intrusi6n de titula\ db la licencia con una connotada Ileva piSto!a), ), el titular de la licencia en el subcåp#ulo H, capitulo 411, c6digo de gobiernö Iqy de licencias (pistola), no puede entrar en esta propiedad con una pistola que abiertaménte.”