PUBLIC NOTICE OF THE CITY OF MOODY REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING 10/20/2020 @ 6 PM FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH ACTIVITY BUILDING ON CHURCH ST & HWY 107
Due to covid 19 precautions and restrictions this meeting will be held in open forum. Social Distancing will be required from all in attendance. All persons must wear face mask, have their temperature checked and pass a simple health screening.
Notice is hereby given that the City council of Moody, Texas will meet in regular session October 20, 2020 @ 6pm at the First United Methodist Church Activity Building located at the intersection of Church Street and FM 107 at which time the following agenda items will be considered and upon which action may be taken. The City Council reserves the right to enter closed session in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code regarding any item on the agenda.
- CALL TO ORDER, ESTABLISH A QUORUM IS PRESENT.
- PLEDGES OF ALLEGIANC TO THE UNITED STATES AND TEXAS FLAGS, BLESSING UPON THE GATHERING.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA ITEMS.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS.
- Employment Status of the City Administrator.
- Ordinance relating to the continued agricultural use of property within the City Limits
- Consultation with City Attorney regarding City Administrator employment, continued litigation including cause number 2019-4316-5 in the 414th District Court of McLennan County, and 20180808CV2 in the McLennan County Court at Law No. 2 of McLennan County.
- Discuss Brush Chipping in the City of Moody with The Utility Department Head.
- Ordinance related to open burning, amending Article 5.03 of the Moody City Code of Ordinances.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH CONCEALED HANDGUN) A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411 GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW) MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN. PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.07, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH AN OPNELY CARRIED HANDGUN) A PERSON LICENSED UNDER THE SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411 GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW) MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A HANDGUN THAT IS CARRIED OPENLY.’
END VIRTUE DE LA SECTION 30,06 CODING PENAL (INTRUSION DE MATRICULATE TITLAR CON ULNA PISTOL OCCULT) EL TITULAR DE LA LICENSEE END EL SUBSCAPULAR H, CAPITOL 411, CODING D ETOBIANO LEY DE LICENSEES PISTOL , NO PUREED ENTRAP END ESTE ESTABLISHMENT CON ULNA PISTOL OCCULT.
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Moody City Council was posted in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act by posting a notice on the public notice board located at the Moody City Hall at ___5PM___________ AM / PM on _____October 16, 2020_________________________________________.
Signature of Official
JANA KENNEDY/COURT CLERK/COUNCIL SECRETARY
Printed Name & Title